What is a Tonic?
Tonic’s differ from other styling products because they are a liquid not a solid. Tonics add moisture to dry hair and stimulate blood circulation to encourage hair growth. Our tonic conditions hair to add luster and shine and softens. Tonics have a great long-term effect, used consistently, users will see an improvement in the health of their hair. Hair is more manageable, stronger and healthier.
- The Tonic will aid in hair styling and it not only complements but also plays well with other styling products.
- The Tonic can be used to style beards, sideburns, and facial hair
- Our tonic is Aloe Vera based which helps to aid in detangling
- Some of the Active Ingredients. Such as Tea Tree, helps to reduce and eliminate bacteria on the scalp. It is an anti-bacterial oil that improves symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff and/or irritated, itchy scalp). This encourages a healthy scalp which, of course, will support hair growth
- Rosemary and Peppermint reduces inflammation and keeps pores lubricated, healthy and unclogged which increase circulation and stimulates growth. Inflammation around the hair follicles causes alopecia
- Jojoba oil moisturizes and softens hair which helps to prevent breakage. Natural hair requires a lot of moisturizer. Hair has no natural lubrication; it relies on oils made in the root to keep hair moisturized. That where each person differs, some people don’t make enough oil in their scalp to moisturize their hair and some people make enough or too much. Some hair allows moisture to escape and some retains it (this is where porosity comes into play)
- The fresh scent of the Tonic is appealing to men and women, we stayed away from strong perfume smells
- The vast array of other essential oils, provides numerous benefits for the hair and scalp
What Ingredients are in the Tonic?
Rosemary, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Olive, Grapeseed, Argan, Jojoba, Caster Oil with an Aloe Vera base.
Is HnO Hair Tonic a 100% natural product?
- Not exactly but close. There is an added preservative or paraben that is less than .02% of the product that is not derived from all-natural ingredients. This is not a bad thing as Aloe Vera, which is the base ingredient in the product, needs to be preserved to ensure it does not develop bacteria. I used the most natural preservative that I could identify that would not be harmful to your hair or body and would also protect the product from growing harmful bacteria. The preservative is used to preserve food as well and is therefore considered safe.
Is HnO Hair Tonic Safe?
What are the ingredients in the Full Bodied Butter?
- Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea Butter), Cocos nucifera L. (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Glycerol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan), Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Leucidal SF Complete, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance
Is there a preservative in the Full Bodied Butter? Yes
- We used Leucidal SF Complete as our preservative for this product. We decided on this product because it provides natural antimicrobial activity and it can provide moisturizing and conditioning benefits in hair and skin care applications. We thought it was the best choice and it performed well under our testing process.
What is the difference between Essential oils and Carrier oils?
Essential oils are more concentrated than carrier oils and are often too strong to apply directly to the skin. Because of this, they are frequently used in aromatherapy but must be diluted with a carrier oil or water for most other purposes including haircare products. We ask that you shake the product thoroughly prior to applying to ensure that the essential oils are evenly distributed.
Can I return the product if it has been opened?
- Sorry, No. If the bottle has been opened or tampered with in any way it cannot be returned also with the Corona Virus we must be diligent to stay safe. Please reference our Return Policy for details regarding what can be returned. But if you hate our product, which has never happened by the way, send us an e-mail @email@example.com we want to hear from you and correct the problem but please don't return the bottle.
Can I find “The Tonic” at any brick and mortar stores (beauty salon or beauty supply stores? No, we are no longer with the beauty supply partners we were with previously.
- We are working to secure new locations
- If you are interested in resale of our products, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for wholesale prices and opportunities