Learn About The Tonic
1. What is a Tonic?
2. What does it Do?
- A liquid, leave in moisturizer, that is Aloe Vera based and contains 10 high quality oils many of the oils are defined as an essential oil. It is very light and has a very fresh citrus scent that appeals to both women and men. Can and should be used daily to promote hair health!
3. What oils does it contain?
- Promotes hair growth via scalp stimulation
- Creates an environment that ensures a healthy scalp
- Eliminates bacteria on scalp that creates dandruff
- Detangles Hair
- Reduces breakage by keeping the hair well moisturized
- Refreshes curls during your wash-n-go or twist out styles
- Softens and Moisturizes curls, coils, spirals and textured hair
- Softens and grooms beards
- Helps repair dry brittle ends
- Heat Protectant for heat styled hair
- Feeds hair with the nutrients it needs for growth and health
- Castor Oil - replenishes moisture, strengthens
- Olive Oil - penetrates and contains vitamins A,E, & K
- Argan Oil - moisturizer and hydrator
- Jojoba Oil - moisturizer & hydrator that has antibacteria properties
- Grape Seed - rich in vitamin K, easily absorbed
- Rosemary - promotes growth, adds shine and softness
- Cedarwood - promotes growth, controls dandruff
- Clary Sage - promotes growth, stimulates folllicles
- Tea Tree - antiseptic that kills bacteria & prevents breakage
- Peppermint - promotes growth & thickness, stimulates
4. Is it Safe? Yes, absolutely!
- Free of silicones, bad alcohols, sulfates, and chemicals
- Not tested on animals
- Safe for kids